As coordinator, you will help organize our coach/client meetings to ensure that coaching sessions run smoothly.
Examples of tasks include:
- coordinate volunteer/client schedules
- reserve rooms for mentoring sessions
- maintain up-to-date master calendar
- organize client/coach contact information and progress reports
- keep list of the organizations we recruit/receive clients and volunteers from
- write up volunteer session summaries and put into database
- be the contact person for cancellations
- Create directions to the various tutoring locations
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 5 hours per week.
- 4-6 month time commitment. Flexibility is important.