We are a non-profit who offers permanent supportive housing to women with a mental health diagnosis, as well as rehabilitative services such as financial counseling, employment training, medication education, on-site counseling, and fitness and nutrition programs.
Building dreams takes lots of behind-the-scenes work from dedicated volunteers, and we are looking for someone special to join our office team! You will have the opportunity of working directly with our Executive Director and Program Manager, as well as a unique opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of affordable housing and mental health care. You will also have the opportunity to meet inspiring women and give back by helping them accomplish their dreams and aspirations.We are looking for a grant writer who can assist us in finding and applying for grants so we can continue to change lives.
The Grant Writer and Coordinator should have experience in the following areas:
* Excellent communication skills,both in-person and through written communication
* Excellent organizational and filing skills
* Ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects
* Proficiency in Word and Excel
* Excellent proofreader
* Passion for the movements of affordable housing, homelessness, and mental health, and the desire to make a positive change in others’ lives
If you are interested in learning more about issues of homelessness and mental health and you want to give back and change lives, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please call us with any questions at 202-618-3346. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you soon!
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Work Coordinator (LCSW)
- Financial Counselor
- Social Media Volunteer
- SEEKING ASSISTANT FOR EXECUTIVE...
- Public Relations Coordinator
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
- Mental Health Counselors
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Licensed Food Handlers - Kitchen...
- Grant Writer and Coordinator
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Exercise Instructor