Children Across America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic Business Development Director to work with our marketing team to fund our childrens literacy programs.
The position is not a volunteer position but is commission based.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s literacy, drive educational excellence and develop healthy lifestyles.
Children Across America main focus is Literacy. We need a business development director to help the organization partner with corporate America and businesses to sponsor and work with us to raise funds.
Examples are reaching out to retail stores to raise money per sale, donating a portion of proceeds on sales or certain services or products. Im sure you have been in a store where the cashier asked you to make a donation to a organization. Also, direct donations from Corporate America, creating partnerships such as corporate match of their employees donations. Your only limits are your imagination. Help us leverage our 501C3 status to its maximum potential.
Our organization partners with local healthcare advocates, pediatricians, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
- Generate appointments and meetings with companies and Organizations
- Work with marketing team and Executive Director
- Find potentional donors/sponsors/partners
- Use of strong influencing skills
- Use of strong presentation skills
- Track and log company contacts
- Bring donations/sponsorship agreements and business partnerships for the upcoming project
- Good communication skills, written communication skills with possible donors and sponsors
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong PC skills, including use of MS Office, Powerpoint
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working on PC platform
- Ability to work independently as well
- Needs to have an existing network in the business world
If you are looking for an opportunity to have fun, network, help children and enjoy your job with unlimited earnings potential, please contact us immediately. We would also consider this as part time job. Either way, you can definitely make your own schedule, we are extremely flexible.
- Youth Services
- Customer Acquisition
- Retail / Sales
- Literacy / Reading
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- make your own hours
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Marketing Director
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Fund Raising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Governance Director
- Grant writers needed
- Social Media Coordinator needed...
- After School Reading and Math...