You could be that person who helps someone aging out of foster care, coming off the streets, or exiting our criminal justice system; just like someone was there for you. Mentors help reduce a person's sense of isolation and can be guide when times are hard. When these powerful relationships are formed, people stay housed, keep jobs, go to school, and stay out of jail. We train you and specially match you up with a mentee. Afterwards, the two of you will spend six hours a month together for a year. There will be events and fundraisers for the pairs to attend; which will include opportunities for you to network with like minded cohorts.
Please watch this informational video at https://vimeo.com/111005408 and visit our website at www.trustedmentors.org for more details. If you are interested in training please contact us at email@example.com or call us at(317)985-5041.
Support. Stabilize. Succeed.
- Mental Health
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a month for a year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- You can Make a World of...
- Tackling Poverty with One on One...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Mentors Help Make Indianapolis...
- Life is tough without a Mentor