Love making someone's day or putting a smile on someone's face? Then Benevilla needs YOU! Be a Hero and help to provide round-trip transportation to vital medical appointments, grocery shopping or other small errands for home bound seniors in need. This is a great opportunity to give back within your own community!
- Ability to specify area(s) in which you'd like to volunteer
- Flexible opportunity, we can work with your schedule
- No minimum weekly commitment required
Southwest Valley Areas served: Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale, Tolleson and Buckeye.*All of the members/clients served in this program are able to walk on their own, they simply are not comfortable driving on their own anymore. Volunteers will not be required to lift passengers or transport wheelchairs. For more information on our services, programs and locations, please visit our website at benevilla.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and varies
- friendly, positive attitude, reliable
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Day Center Activity...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Southwest Valley Transportation...
- Sun City West Transportation...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator
- Peoria Transportation Volunteers
- Sun City Transportation Volunteer
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Home Services...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Home Delivered Meals Service...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...