Assisting families with children with special needs
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
131 people are interested
Come volunteer and hang out with some great kids while parents attend our Reaching Families Facing Autism Support Group. Any Baby Can offers child supervision in our playroom or playground for all children so that their parents may attend training sessions at no cost.
Volunteering with Any Baby Can is flexible. We welcome one time volunteers to those that can commit to an ongoing basis.
Child Supervision is needed as follows:
- Every Other Monday 5:15-7:30pm
- Every 1st Tuesday 5:30pm-8pm
- Every Wednesday from 6pm-8pm
- Every Thursday 6:15pm-8:15pm - (This opportunity ALSO takes place in New Braunfels and Boerne; alternating months. Let me know if you are interested in volunteering at our off-site locations.)
- The 2nd Friday of every month from 6:30pm-8:30pm (Volunteers for this opportunity must be 18yrs and up)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
217 Howard St.San Antonio, TX 78212
- Child Care
- General Education
- Child Development
- Family Therapy
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours