The Chinese Culture Foundation (CCF) is seeking two administrative interns, starting at 24 hours/week.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Deputy Director and Executive Assistant to provide office organization, responsible for files and records, grants documents, and facility needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate has a BA in Business Administration or the equivalent and has a passion for the community. Also, he or she enjoys working with people, and is excited about the challenges and opportunities of a vibrant, contemporary arts organization.
The Administrative Intern position provides an ideal opportunity for candidates who are motivated, eager to learn, interested in nonprofits and community service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Clerical and Administrative Support: Maintain and file records of office activities and transactions. Data-entry, manage donor/membership database, account receivables, reception, administrative support, support for meetings and other tasks as assigned.
Office Management: Office supplies, mail, answering phones, maintaining office machines/AV equipment and up keeping the general appearance of the office.
CCC Events and Others: Assist the Deputy Director and staff on programs, projects and events.
- Motivated individual with commitment to community service
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good people skills, both in person and on phone
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- High proficiency in computer software
- Able to work on Saturdays
- Ideally 2 years of clerical/administrative experience required
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual Cantonese or Mandarin and English preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation
Please submit letter of interest and resume to Yirong Li, Arts Administrator at email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled. The internship is unpaid. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Analysis
- Facilities Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 24 hours a week
- Nonprofit General Management...
- Gallery & Art Program...
- Archives Intern/Volunteer
- Ambassador- Chinese Culture Center
- Communications & Marketing Intern
- Gallery and Alternative Art...
- Graphic Design Intern/Volunteer
- Editorial and Content Intern
- Administrative Intern
- Chinatown Docent
- Non-profit Development and...