Leading or Being Part of a "Team"
9 people are interested
Leading or being a part of a "Team"
- Identify and orient references at community services organizations that provide: housing, transportation, childcare, healthcare, financial assistance, appliance assistance, mental health community resources.
- Assist Circles to access these services through key relationships.
- Establish and maintain a giving/receiving system within Circles.
- Suggested Team Members: Agency staff from agencies that provide services listed above.
Big View / Cliff Effects
- Be a community liaison to state and national Big View efforts to mitigate cliff effects.
- Identify all available resources to predict cliff effects for childcare, healthcare, housing, food stamps, cash assistance, and utility assistance.
- Assist Circle Leaders with developing Budgets and Economic Stability Plans.
- Assist Circle Leaders with establishing bank accounts and repairing credit.
- Suggested Team Members: College students, researchers, advocates, bank employees, credit consumer counseling staff.
- Recruits Allies via networking and community presentations.
- Recruits Circle Leader candidates via networking and community presentations.
- Follows up with Allies to ensure connections have been made and program and/or services are being used correctly.
- Suggested Team Members:
- For Allies: Volunteers and directors of faith groups, community volunteer organizations, and service groups like Rotary.
- For Circle Leaders: Staff from community programs that want to refer people from their services to the long-term work of Circles.
Jobs and Education Team
- Establishes key contacts for Circles at local employers, education institutions, student financial assistance, and financial literacy.
- Provides support specifically to the education and employment goals of Circle Leaders using Circle job ready and preparation tools.
- Suggested Team Members: Academic advisors, workforce development staff, human resources staff at local employers.
- Secures and maintains space for weekly meetings.
- Coordinates child care and youth development programs.
- Secures meal donations and coordinates weekly meals.
- Attends to the "community building" aspects of the weekly meeting (greeters, new and good, appreciations, etc.)
- Suggested Team Members: Volunteers of the host site facility, people who like to host events/the party planner.
Dinner Will Be Provided
We'll work with your schedule.
1360 East 1450 SouthClearfield, UT 84015
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training