Head Start Volunteer (Yuma County)
12 people are interested
The Head Start Volunteer Aide provides support either in the classroom assisting staff with activities or by providing support with clerical duties in both the classroom and/or office.
Examples of duties include:
- Sharing your talents and interests with the children
- Reading with children
- Building children's language skills through conversation
- Support learning in the preschool classroom
- Improving children's health & physical development through play
Please go to wacog.com for further details.
We'll work with your schedule.
1235 S. Redondo Center DriveYuma, AZ 85365
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training hours required, flexible schedule