Our residents have a variety of interests for their small group settings but need some help! They are looking for someone who can facilitate the group and lead them in the right direction!
Their interests include baking, Wii bowling, book groups, board games, poetry. baking,active games, Bible study, discussion groups - you get the idea!
If you are comfortable leading or assisting with any of those small groups activites this might be the right fit for you! And you will enjoy sharing your common interest with the residents!
Days and times are flexible, best time slots are Monday through Saturday between 1-4. Some evenings are available. Teens are encouraged to apply but most be accompanied by an adult in the evenings.
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2hrs/wk or every other wk,Mon-Fri, morn/after best
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Pianists and Organists: You are...
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Looking for party people!
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- If you can spend just 30 minutes...
- Come and Listen
- Gift Shop : Do you have great...
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome