Cabin Counselor - Session 1: Craniofacial Conditions (Volunteer)
1 person is interested
Are you ready for a life-changing week of camp-filled fun and excitement? Camp Korey is a nonprofit camp that serves kids with life-altering medical conditions, and we are looking for volunteer week-long counselors to help us give our campers the camp experience of a lifetime!
As a Summer Counselor, you will be paired with a cabin to act as their guide to camp! Your job will be to work together with your fellow cabin co-counselors to make sure that camp is a safe environment where everybody who comes to camp can experience joy, growth and healing. This includes taking care of the daily care needs of your campers like keeping them protected from the sun and hydrated. It could also include leading cabin activities like cabin chat or a fun game. So if you're ready to give and recieve more love than you can handle, apply to volunteer at Camp Korey!
- The Cabin Counselor is responsible to their cabin’s staff counselor as well as that cabin’s lodge leader.
- Living in a cabin with campers, serving as their counselor and leader, and helping them to have a happy, growth-producing experience.
- Participating in the planning and implementation of cabin, unit and all-camp programming.
24880 Brotherhood RoadMount Vernon, WA 98274
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Sunday - Friday Overnight
- References, Phone Interview, Medical History/up-to-date immunizations