The Carter Burden Center for the Aging (CBCA) is dedicated to supporting the efforts of older people to remain in their homes living independently, safely, and with dignity. Volunteers are an integral component of the Carter Burden Center's 40+ years of success. No matter your age, experience or schedule, CBCA can accommodate your needs to ensure that you have a meaningful and effective volunteer experience.
We are currently looking for a dedicated volunteer that would assist our kitchen staff in making "Consume By" stickers for our homebound seniors' meals. The Carter Burden Center for the Aging is devoted to serving our seniors fresh meals daily. By labeling our meals, we ensure our homebound clients' safety and well-being.
- Location: The Carter Burden Luncheon Club & Senior Program, 351 East 74th Street
- Commitment: once a week, Monday through Friday only
- Hours: preferably in the afternoons after 1pm, flexible
- Requirements: computer skills
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please email us at: email@example.com with your information and availability.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week. Hours are flexible 1pm to 5pm