Capital Caring is currently seeking volunteers to assist in the Bereavement Department of our organization.
Caring volunteers interested in helping call and send cards to the families that have recently lost a loved one.
Our Bereavement program supports families for 13 months following the loss of thier loved one. Volunteers call to check in on families and offer support.
Volunteers may also offer assistance at quarterly Bereavemnet activities.
A majority of the work can be done from the volunteer's own home.
Volunteers interested in helping with this opportunity can contact Shantal L. Williams, Volunteer Services Coordinator at 301.808.5668 or email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month
- Administrative Volunteers
- Bilingual Volunteers Needed
- Are you a Musician or an Artist?...
- Bereavement Volunteers
- Music Therapist
- Volunteer Notary
- Fun Coordinators Needed
- Wrapped in Love
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Help Heal Language Barriers-...
- Enhance A Life
- Vigil Volunteer
- Comfort Campanion Volunteer
- Canine Companions
- Life Stories Hospice Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Intern
- Hospice InPatient Unit Volunteer
- Friendly Callers wanted!!!!