College Student Education Group Facilitator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2245 North Bank Drive DriveColumbus OhioCompany buildings in Columbus/surrounding areaCOLUMBUS, OH 43220
Short-term (or long term if desired) opportunity to facilitate education based groups that support resident's of National Church Residences buildings. Groups are related to grief & loss and volunteers train and are supervisied by the Hospice Bereavement Coordinator.
Current student in human services or related field looking for 4-6 volunteer hours. Current college student's seeing hours for school requirements in the fields of social service, human service. Requires own reliable transportation, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4- 6 hours mimimum
- TB test, orientation, Background Check
- Healthcare Visit Volunteer...
- Administrative Support The glue...
- ***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
- *******Musical Visit...
- ***Patient Visit Volunteer****
- ***Volunteer Services Department...
- Education-based group...
- ***Professional Volunteer***
- "On My Own" Hospice Volunteer
- ****Bed Side Volunteer****
- College Student Education Group...