We are looking for people who love kitties and have a few hours to spare each week to help take care of our kitties at our Aliso Viejo Petsmart adoption center.
CURRENT SHIFT OPENINGS :
1. Weekend Adoption Hours Counselors:
Shifts are Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 2 and 2 to 4. Duties included- allowing the cats out to play and socialize, interacting with the public, answering any questions they may have about a particular cat and helping screen potential adopters. Our adoption center volunteers are my eyes and ears and usually the first person potential adopters meet. Your interaction with them, screening and along with the application help us make sure the cats go to good/safe homes.
2. Wednesday Mid Day 12-2 Kitty Cuddler shift. Duties include: allowing the cats out to play and socialize, light cleaning, interacting with the public and screening potential adopters
3. Saturday PM Cleaning/Kitty Cuddler. This is a every saturday weekly commitment. Duties include: cleaning cages, scooping litterboxes, feeding kitties and also lots of snuggling and allowing the cats out to play and stretch their leges
4. Friday AM cleaning- Our current Friday AM cleaner is looking for someone to alternate with her so she can do every other Friday AM
5. Fill In's/Back Ups- We always need volunteers who can be "on call" should a volunteer have to call out sick, get called into work etc
Please visit our website at www.greatpets.org for an online volunteer application.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly shift , 2 hours
- Reliable, responsible, own transportation