Have you been told you have great people skills? Are great on the telephone? Are always patient? We are looking for someone who can make follow-up calls to the families of our patients to 'check in' and see how they are doing. No medical training required - just a great heart and willigness to listen.
This is an info gathering opportunity. Excellent phone skills a must. Hours are flexible and can be adjusted based on your needs around our core hours (8-5pm Mon-Fri). This opportunity is a 2-4 hr weekly position.
Call Marrilee at 616-291-9773.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Sales Marketing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs weekly
- Need own transportation to our offices (near Metro hospital)
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Create and sew a fidget mat for...