Program volunteers assist with or lead nature, cultural history, recreation and farm programs for youth, typically school groups and summer camps.
- Program Assistants help with keeping children organized and focused on activities; help with prep and clean-up; and provide enthusiasm.
- Program Interpreters lead hikes and help education staff teach a set curriculum.
Locations include: Hyland and Baker Park Reserves, Gale Woods Farm, The Landing, Silverwood, French Regional Park and other parks as scheduled.
For more information on volunteering with Three Rivers, visit our web site at www.threeriversparks.org/volunteer or contact the Volunteer Office at 763/559-6706, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- ALPINE SKI PATROL
- NATURAL RESOURCES VOLUNTEERS
- PARK PATROL
- OUTDOOR REC YOUTH CREW
- PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GLOBAL YOUTH SERVICE DAY
- TRAIL MIX RACE MINNESOTA
- OUTDOOR RECREATION VOLUNTEER
- PADDLE SPORT PROGRAM...
- WEEKDAY PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BEAT BACK INVASIVES
- EVENT VOLUNTEER
- PADDLE SPORT PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BIG WOODS CLASSIC MOUNTAIN BIKE...