Research tell us that our ability to hear remains even at the very end of life. Liberty Hospice is offering musicians an opportunity to offer the many benefits of music to patients in Hospice care.
Please contact me to learn more about this rewarding opportunity.
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 times monthly minimal
- Sensitivity and compassion for working with vulnerable populations
- Hearth at Drexel - Music...
- LCFS West Philadelphia Senior...
- Artman- Activity Transporter
- Liberty Hospice Certified Pet...
- LCS - Lutheran Disaster Response...
- Artman- Front Desk Greeter
- Artman- Dining Assistant
- Hearth at Drexel - Men's Club...
- Liberty Hospice Music Volunteer
- Paul's Run - Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Artman Worship Musician
- Hearth at Drexel-Indian Cultural...
- Artman- Come on Trips with us!
- Artman - Barista for our new...
- Artman Pastoral Volunteer
- Paul's Run - Activity Companion...
- Liberty Hospice - Veterans for...
- Liberty Hospice Student Volunteer
- The Manor at York Town
- Liberty Hospice Companion...