Assist Admissions staff in meeting the needs of both patrons and members.
- Greet patrons
- Take reservations for group tours
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Respond to visitor information requests
- Provide brief information to visitors regarding the museum, its exhibits and activities
- Provide courteous service at all times
- Enthusiasm for the museum and its programs
- Good telephone manner
- Strong desire to provide outstanding service to museum members and aptrons
- Aptitude for and interest in museum operations
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months, 2 or more shifts per month
- 1 year commitment preferred
- Naval Undersea Museum in Keyport...
- Central Kitsap Food Bank -...
- Navy Respite Program - Books and...
- Bloodworks NW Donor Registration
- Kitsap County - Adopt-A-Road...
- Retired and Senior Volunteers...
- Bremerton Foodline - Food Packer
- Bremerton Foodline - Food Bank...
- Harrison Medical - Auxiliary...
- Food Banks Need Helping Hands
- Help those in need of house hold...
- Volunteer Program for Seniors...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Be an Advisory Council Member!!!!
- Bloodworks NW - Donor Monitor
- South Kitsap Helpline Food Bank...
- Puget Sound Navy Museum -...
- Be a Volunteer Coordinator
- Bremerton School District -...
- Harrison Medical Center In...