Do you have a couple hours a week that you would like to use to benefit a non-profit organization? Would you rather work behind the scenes in an office setting?
The Science Center is looking for an individual that would be interested in assisting our reservation office. The position would be 2-4 hours per week and would consist of answering basic phone calls and assisting the Reservation Specialist with group and field trip reservations.
Hours are flexible and are available Mon-Fri. Some weekend hours are available.
As a Science Center volunteer, you will receive:
- Free admission to the Kentucky Science Center’s permanent exhibits
- Free parking in the Science Center’s lot
- Discounts in the Science Center’s gift shop and Subway
- Discounts on the purchase of a Science Center family membership, science camps, or rental space.
- Access to view films in our 4-story digital theater (during a volunteer shift)
- Community service hours or credit
- Recognition events
- Networking and experience in a potential career field
- Free family membership after 100 hours of service
Volunteering at the Science Center can be a fun, rewarding experience!
Interested applicants must fill out an application and background check.
Applications can be found on our website at kysciencecenter.org/volunteer or at https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1423482301. Once your application has been received, you will receive an invitation to complete a background check.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours per week/Flexible hours
- Please fill out the Adult Volunteer Application at kysciencecenter.org/volunteer