Volunteer – Videographer/Editor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where315 S. 2nd StreetRenton, WA 98057
Assist in the creation of WACAP videos for social media, brand marketing, and special events. Help bring new ideas to our communications/team. Use existing and new video content to help us make eye-catching and inspiring videos. We are looking for a motivated candidate who is great at video editing and production.
* You have current video editing programs on your computer.
* You have experience working with YouTube, Vimeo, and other video hosting platforms.
* You have experience and education to back up your passion.
* You are looking to add to your portfolio.
* You are a great collaborator who accepts constructive feedback.
* You're inspired to change the lives of children and families.
* You're a mover and a shaker who's a great storyteller.
- Video Production
- Basic Computer Skills
- Animation Software
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21