Associate Artistic Director for TEA (Theatre for Empowerment and Advocacy), a social justice, Witness Theatre approach
1. Using Devised Theatre, theatre of the Oppressed methods, Associate Director assists in:
- the development and direction of theatrical productions of stories of Immigrants and Refugees, with first focus on DACA/DAPA stories
- the Collection DACA/DAPA success stories
- Recruitment of actors, script-writers, set and prop designers
- Finding venues for performances
- Arrangemkent of videography for project
- Distribution of video through YouTube and CreaTV, San Jose'
- Theater Arts
- Stage Management
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 10 hrs a week
- 1 yr. commitment
- finance Associate
- Volunteer Scriptwriter for...
- Volunteer Program Associate for...
- Grant Writer
- Personal Assistant
- Theatre Director for Community...
- Public Information Officer
- Marketing Coordinator -Forensic...
- Event Director
- Associate Program Manager, for...
- Director- Fund Development
- Marketing Coordinator...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Clinic Operations Manager for...
- Art Director
- Executive Assistant
- Program Manager- Forensic Mental...