The Registration Volunteer will utilize the Client Database to qualify and process current and new clients for food distribution.
- Familiar with computers (will use computer to process client applications).
- Basic typing skills and ability to use a mouse.
- People skills (must be able to interact with all types of people).
- Prolonged sitting for 2 hour shift.
- Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required.
Registrars can volunteer weekly, monthly, or as often as available. We ask that you commit to at least once per month.
- Saturdays from 8:30am-11:30am
- Mondays from 5:30pm-8:30pm
- May assist with Greeting position.
- May be asked to assist with other office type of functions such as photo copying or data entry.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- See "Opportunity Description" for details