How many people in a group? At least three and no more than seven in a group.
What time and schedule? On your time and schedule.
How this works? Everyone volunteering fills-out a background check, once all of you background checks are cleared you will be called to set up a time for orientation. Orientation, I can do at one of your meeting times or another time that works for your group.
What your group will do? Your group will visit with one or maybe two patient(s) in their home or a patient in a facility. If the patient is in a facility there can be up to three patients for your group to visit.
How do patient visits work? Your group will be able to visit your patient(s) as a whole group, as a partial group, or just one of you can stop by and visit your patient(s) for one on one visits.Once your group visits with a patient the first time, anyone in the group can freely visit at anytime. The first visit everyone in your group needs to be there and I (Courtney Bell) the volunteer manager will be there.
What difference will you make? Friendship, care, and love is what your group will bring.
- Family Therapy
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Youth Services
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours