Your finance, payroll, accounting, or personnel background and knowledge of non-profit rules and regulation will be an asset. Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel, typing, strong attention to detail and follow through, are a must in this diverse role.
With a breakdown of 75% account maintenance and 25% reporting focus you will utilize your strong money management organizational skills.
- Must attend 4 Officers meetings annually
- Must attend at least two board meetings annually, with additional meetings as needed
- Approximately 10 hours/week
The account maintenance aspect of your role will encompass:
- Responsible for oversight of cash, checks, and deposits
- Receive and reconcile bank statements
- Write checks
- Prepares an effective budget
The reporting aspect of your role will encompass:
- Responsible for effectively communicating financial information to the board and staff
- Maintaining records of all contributions made to Knowledge Is Key, Inc. for yearly tax purposes.
If you are a proactive person with a strong mathematical focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be a part of a growing organization this could be your next long term role.
Only New York residents need apply at this time. Queens or Long Island residents preferred. Please email your confidential CV or resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to call (516) 610-0214 for further information.
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training