You are invited to be a founding member of the Community Health Center of Cape Cod Young Professionals Committee. We are looking for an inspired, energetic group of individuals to help us achieve our mission. Members will be asked to:
- Help coordinate annual events & fundraisers
- Attend 4-6 committee meetings per year
- Shape and develop the YPC committee
- Recruit fellow like minded young professionals
Members of the CHC YPC will have the unique opportunity to be part of a transformative new philanthropic group. You will have the chance to meet and network with other young professionals, engage with staff, board and volunteers and help build a culture of volunteerism and engagement at CHC.
Committee members can help guide these initiatives:
- National Health Center Week
- CHC’S social media platform
- Wine Dinner, Gala and Golf Tournament
- Third-party fundraising events
Since this is a new endeavor, the committee will be able to identify and develop other ways to get involved!
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Meetings every other month and help at some events
- An open mind, a willingness to help and desire to be part of a great group getting off the ground!