Provide Companionship to Hospice Patients in Florissant
10 people are interested
Crossroads Hospice volunteers are a dedicated team who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families.
Turn your interests and hobbies into meaningful, fulfilling moments. Dedicate some time with patients who need your special skills!
- Like to read? In a book club? Then why not read to one of our patients?
- Like to play cards, board games or build puzzles? Then brighten the mind and spirit of one of our patients!
- Have a pet that may be good with patients? Ask about our pet visitor program.
- Are you a high school student in need of volunteering opportunities? We have plenty!
- No particular interest or hobbies? Lend a hand in our office.
- Be a part of giving our patients the Gift of a Perfect Day
You decide how much time you can devote and we will try to match your interests and schedule. Duties can include companionship, special projects, office work and bereavement. All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and attend training.
For more information call Taishai Starks-Sanderson, Volunteer Coordinator at 636-735-2000 or email Taishai.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Crossroads Hospice
15450 South Outer Forty Drive, Suite 100, Chesterfield, MO 63017, US
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative care is viewed and administered...so that everyone can expect more from us.
Since we opened our doors in 1995 we have had one philosophy--expect more. Ever since then, we’ve been busy reinventing hospice by finding ways to spend more time with patients and families; and developing ideas to help them get the most from this delicate life experience.
No matter how you look at it, Crossroads will be there when you need us most. Our patient-to-staff ratio is among the best in hospice. We provide more daily visits to our patients than anyone in hospice care and will be by your side during the most critical times.
We also offer programs you won’t find anywhere and something really special called " Ultimate Gifts ." Please explore these concepts in greater detail. You’ll be glad you did.
We'll work with your schedule.
City of FlorissantFlorissant, MO 63031
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test, wait at least 1 year from loss of immediate family member before volunteering