Handiwork Aide - Coeur d' Alene IYR Thrift Store
7 people are interested
Who:You are hardworking, dedicated and task oriented. You get things done. You like to check things off your list, and see the work you’ve accomplished. You want to assist our store teams in making sure that merchandise is clean, categorized, priced and ready for our sales floor.
What:Handiwork Aide will:
- Straighten, clean and categorize and price (with guidance) merchandise (home goods, clothing, shoes, accessories, electronics or books).
- Assist staff in regular product rotations.
- Assist with receiving donations, writing donation receipts, and sorting merchandise into correct areas.
- Help maintain the cleanliness, colorization and organization of the store shelves and racks.
- Prepare non-working or non-sellable merchandise for transport according to IYR standards.
Why: A few hours a week at an Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift Store will help kids who suffer from abuse, neglect, or abandonment get the help they need to discover a promising future.
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial on a weekly basis during business hours, Mon - Sat - 9a - 6p, Sun - 12p - 5p
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
Be at least 13 years old.
Submit to a criminal background check
Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
We'll work with your schedule.
845 N 4thCoeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly, as often as you'd like