Support Gift Shop operations by working as a cashier in a busy boutique-like shop. Help customers select and pay for merchandise. Learn to use a cash register and accept payments in the form of cash, check, credit card and payroll deduct.
Provide excellent customer service! Help make hospital patients, visitors and staff feel welcome and enhance the shopping experience for everyone who visits the Gift Shop. Let
Do you like to shop? Then this is a PERFECT volunteer opportunity for you! All Gift Shop Volunteers get up to 30% off regularly priced merchandise.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One 4 or 5 hour shift per week, 6 month minimim
- Interview, TB test (free), Flu shot (free), annual training.
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier