Work in the Mother Baby Gift shop in the newly remodeled Women's Center!
Become part of the "caring team"; helping patients, family members and visitors with purchases in the Gift Shop.
Get to know the true meaning of "Retail Therapy" as you help patients, visitors and staff select merchandise. You will demonstrate merchandise and help customers make a selection that "fits" his or her needs.
No two days are the same! This busy, boutique-like shop offers a variety of merchandise to meet the needs of the new Mom & baby. We are a fun and friendly group of people, committed to helping our patrons enjoy the experience of shopping.
Do you have four or five hours a week to give? Please consider the Mother-Baby Gift Shop at Florida Hospital Tampa!
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Retail / Sales
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 or 5 hour shift per week; for 6 months.
- Friendly and outgoing individual! TB test and background check. Tobacco-free only, please!
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier