The CFO of Animals Healing People will serve as the organization's treasurer and chief financial planner. The selectee will be required to direct and guide fund-raising activities to help achieve our 3-5 year $10 million entity goal. Maintain appropriate financial records and prepare required financial reports for inspection/audits. Record keeping will be in compliance with Charity Watch and Guide Star non-profit guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be a pet enthusiast, have the requisite skills, be retired/semi-retired, and financially independent. In the beginning, the position will be pro-bono until the organization is sufficiently funded to afford an appropriate hig-5/6-figure salary. In essence, candidate will have to be altruistically motivated.
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Train Engineer
- SAF Volunteer Coordinator
- Thrift Store Van Driver
- Museum Assistant
- RSVP Donations Volunteer
- House Construction
- Train Conductor
- American Red Cross Main Office...
- Hospital Office Assistant
- Certified Volunteer Ombudsman
- Thrift Store Cashier
- ReStore Volunteer
- Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- Hosparus Thrift Shoppe Worker
- Train Car Host
- Relief and Recovery Volunteer
- Thrift Store Worker - Helping...
- Bloodmobile Aide
- Humane Society Yard Sale Assistant
- Receptionist - Nazareth Village