Silverado Hospice is looking for loving Pet Therapy animals and their owners who are trained to provide comfort and a special kind of friendship to those who don't have a lot of time left. Hospice pet volunteers visit patients in nursing homes, assisted living communities and private homes. Hospice pet visits offer social support, unconditional love, and compantionship. Pet Therapy leave their patients-and anyone else lucky enough to be around happier, calmer and all smiles!
If you and your Therapy pet are interested in becoming a Silverado Volunteer please call or email me for more info.
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 times a month
- driver's Lic. Drug Screening
- Are you a Veteran, seeking ...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower Arranging
- Certified Therapy Pets needed!
- Veterans Day Pinning- Vets Needed
- Rewarding opportunity
- visit Hospice patients
- Company Volunteer Day - Flower...
- visit hospice patients
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteer in Long Beach...
- Companionship and social...
- Silverado Hospice Volunteer...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer Opportunity...
- Deliver flowers