We are often recruiting for a wide range of volunteer roles and are keen to hear from you if you are keen to support of charitable cause. Get in contact to express your interest in volunteering at Petworth House and Park.
Their is a variety of opportunities to choose from, including; Room Guides, Visitor Welcome, Retail Assistants, Costume Interpreters, Event Assistants and Costume making! If the role you are looking for isn't listed get in touch and we can discuss other opportunities.
Depending on the role this will differ, but it could include;
* Developing your knowledge of Petworth House and Park, its stories and what it is has to offer throughout that day, so that all visitors receive accurate and relevant information to enhance their visit.
* Making visitors feel welcome, answering any questions and encouraging them to get involved
* Helping visitors to discover more by telling stories and anecdotes relevant to the property, its theme and history
This role will suit you if you are... enjoy meeting new people, are confident and outgoing and like helping others. Willing to get stuck in with anything on a busy day.
We look forward to hearing from you.
By getting involved you could
* Becoming part of a friendly and dedicated team
* Meeting people from all walks of life and making new friends
* Improving your communication skills
* Enjoying new experiences and learning something new every day
* A regular series of social events, lectures and organised outings
To Apply please go to: https://myvolunteering.nationaltrust.org.uk/opportunity-view?id=09bd8c33-b20e-4515-a4b9-dcc28c22fc0d&distance=0.1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- completely flexible