We are looking for french volunteers (16 years old and up), for 3 weeks or more.
Our french Summer camp welcomes children (5-10 years old) who are French native speakers OR who are learning French as a second (sometimes third) language.
Our goal is to provide a french culture during our summer camps while children are playing and having fun with their friends.
For the volunteers :
- Serve the community
- Develop your leadership skills
- Develop the ability to communicate and collaborate in a team
- Learn about multilingualism and cultural diversity
- speak French with the children and the camp counselors during Camp at all times
- Be a role model to the young children and give them the opportunity to speak French and be proud to speak French
- Share the experience of bilinguism
- Reinforce physical and emotional safety
DELF B1 minimum (what's that ? http://www.ciep.fr/en/delf-tout-public/detailed-information-the-examinations).
Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays : 9:00am-1:00pm / 2:00-6:00pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays : 9:00am: 12:30pm / 1:30pm-4:30pm
This is a volunteer position
If you are interested, please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 weeks minimum
- Fluent in French