Anike Foundation seeks volunteers with excellent Administrative Assistant skills to remotely monitor our online visitor communication, respond to potential partners, volunteers and general well-wisher email inquiries, and organize our partner information database. We have several Administrative Assistants, each assigned specific tasks. All tasks are performed online.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Email distribution list management
- Google Drive
- Ability to work independently
About Anike Foundation
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Content Writer and Blogging...
- Online Fundraiser for Africa...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor for Africa...
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...