The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
* Attending monthly meetings held at our Chicago office
* Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
* Emotional maturity
* Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong work tenure: 2-3 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
* Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
In Her Shoes Foundation is a Non Profit organization based in the Chicagoland area, and is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21