Market Successful Redmond Historical Society Saturday Speaker Series
Take over existing, successful marketing program that currently uses email, an on-line marketing company, web and print media to reach a variety of audiences including mass media, City of Redmond news outlets, members, and other historical organizations. Exceptional, rewarding volunteer opportunity. See Redmond Historical Society website for overview of upcoming speakers.
We are a small 501(c)(3) non-profit with a working board, and staff support.
- Copy writing and editing skills
- General computer skills, including basic Excel
- Adobe Illustrator or InDesign (or willingness to seek volunteer to update materials)
- Some marketing or public relations experience desirable. College coursework in marketing or journalism an applicable alternative
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hr/month. Plus April/May: launch new season