Enhance the life of a Lyngblomsten resident or tenant by providing meaningful one-on-one visits weekly or twice a month. This is a great opportunity to make a new friend while offering companionship to an older adult!
Activities while visiting your friend might include socializing, playing cards, reading, taking walks, and much more. This is a flexible volunteer opportunity and you will be matched with a resident/tenant based on your hobbies, interests, and experiences. Please join us today and make a difference in an older adult's life!!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jenna Yeakle, Volunteer Coordinator at (651) 632-5357 or email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Drive and Socialize with Seniors!
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Support a Person with Memory...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- My, Don't Those Fingers Look...
- Change agent to implement...
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- For the Love of "BINGO!"
- Marketing/Graphic Design...
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...