Enhance the life of a Lyngblomsten resident or tenant by providing meaningful one-on-one visits weekly or twice a month. This is a great opportunity to make a new friend while offering companionship to an older adult!
Activities while visiting your friend might include socializing, playing cards, reading, taking walks, and much more. This is a flexible volunteer opportunity and you will be matched with a resident/tenant based on your hobbies, interests, and experiences. Please join us today and make a difference in an older adult's life!!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Lana Western, Volunteer Coordinator at (651) 632-5406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- Holiday Tree Trimming
- Halloween Bingo & Social (Oct.28)!
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- Hop aboard the CHEW CHEW train!
- Christmas Social
- Loving Pets Wanted!
- Tree Decorating & Holiday Social
- Help Create Fancy Fingers!
- Holiday Cookie Decorating
- Help Our Residents Shout "BINGO!"
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...