Volunteers for Survival and Emergency Preparedness
On going, monthly.
2 locations: Valencia (2nd Wednesday 1-3pm) AND (3rd Wednesday 10-12noon)
Both will be at Barnes & Noble, Community Room.
We are seeking dedicated and reliable 8-10 volunteers* once a month for 1-2 hours, for:
1. Set up/ Take down (need 1 hour before and after event)
2. Sign in and greeter
3. AV projector / Photography
4. Social Media posts (before / after)
5. Assisting on-site, monthly Community Workshops and Seminars.
6. Assembling survival / aid kits containing emergency items (product details are to follow, based on collected donations)
We welcome any sponsorships of any kinds.
Need Team leaders: CERT or prior training may be required.
(Please only call us if you are for sure to show up. Thanks)
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO VOLUNTEER.
MUST COMPLETE and SUBMIT OUR ENROLLMENT FORM.
iDARE(r) Inc.does not discriminate in any hiring or volunteering services.
- Customer Service
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Community Outreach
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be committed at least 2 hours a month.
- Email or Call us for the Registration Form. Completed form must be submitted prior to event.