Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills
Attention to Detail
Desktop Publishing Tools
Please email a copy of your resume along with work samples to the given email.
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design / UX
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible with hours just meet deadlines