Do you love working in the garden? Do you have a green thumb? If so, this opportunity was made for you! Noah Homes has a garden area that we used to grow vegetables for our residents in. Unfortunately, since our last volunteer was unable to continue her time with us, our garden has been put on the back burner since we haven't found that special someone to take her place. That is where you come in! We are in need of a volunteer who loves being in the garden to help us get it up and running again, and help us maintain it thoughout the year. This includes harvesting the vegetables, and getting them ready for distribution to our houses. Our residents are very willing to help out in the garden as well if desired! They just need a little direction, and they will be set! Opportunities are 7 days a week 8:30-4:30.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week minimum. We work around your schedule!
- Fun and Fitness at Noah Homes
- SummerFeast Event Preparation
- Handyman Needed
- Do you love to play piano?
- Do you love Arts & Crafts? Share...
- Friday Night Karaoke!
- Be the face of our front office!...
- Love to Read? Share the gift of...
- Organizer Extraordinaire!
- Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a green thumb?...
- Choir Instructor
- Feelin' groovy? Come dance with...
- B-I-N-G-O! Game night at Noah...
- Knit with Noah!
- Get your heart pumping with our...
- Campus Clean UP!
- Group Campus Clean Up at Noah...
- Glam it up with the ladies at...