Scope of Work:
The Events/Marketing Intern’s primary focus will be to work closely with the Event Manager to plan and execute Rake Up Boise (tm). There is possiblilty to continue after Rake Up Boise and plan and execute Paint The Town(tm).
Areas of Responsibility:
In concert with the Event Manager:
- Answer phone calls and return voicemails to volunteers and recipients
- Reply to emails regarding the event
- Data entry
- Application mailings
- Buy A Bundle fundraising support, including Capital City Market booths
- Support logistics planning
- Attend Rake Up Boise committee meetings and support the committees activities, including meeting reminders and follow ups
- Event Managers "right hand" on event day
- Other event support as assigned
Candidate should be capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships - both in person and over the phone. In addition, he/she should be able to coordinate with all departments involved to ensure the successful completion of the event and marketing efforts. A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. Candidate must be able to quickly learn the event and the goals of the program. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet is required. Attention to detail a plus. Ability to be flexible with tasks given needed. Candidate should have sensitivity to the needs of low-income and diverse populations.
This is an unpaid internship.
Must commit through the end of December 2016.
Hours are part time and flexible.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check