Hospice Crafters (Volunteer)
43 people are interested
We are seeking creative, fun individuals to be crafty! As an Hospice Crafter, you will be handmaking items that will be given to our patients.
- Assemble birthday craft gifts
- Put together lap blankets
- Sew/knit gloves, scarves, mittens and fuzzy socks
- Attend crafting activities at facilities we provide care too with the Volunteer Coordinator
Birthday Crafters must be available during our business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Here at AseraCare, we have a fun, enjoyable work environment for you to be a part of! If this opportunity sounds like something you would enjoy, please contact Justin Kamimoto, Volunteer Coordinator.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 W. Alluvial AvenueFresno, CA 93711
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately five hours a month
- PPD/TB Shot, Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot