We are seeking creative, fun individuals to be crafty! As an Hospice Crafter, you will be handmaking items that will be given to our patients.
- Assemble birthday craft gifts
- Put together lap blankets
- Sew/knit gloves, scarves, mittens and fuzzy socks
- Attend crafting activities at facilities we provide care too with the Volunteer Coordinator
Birthday Crafters must be available during our business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Here at AseraCare, we have a fun, enjoyable work environment for you to be a part of! If this opportunity sounds like something you would enjoy, please contact Justin Kamimoto, Volunteer Coordinator.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately five hours a month
- PPD/TB Shot, Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot