Our 11th Hour program consists of a group of trained volunteers who provide support, and peaceful presence in a facility during the final hours of a patient’s life. 11th Hour volunteers are trained to provide comfort and dignity to those who would otherwise be alone.
This opportunity is flexible-you make your own schedule. We just ask that you commit to a minimum of 3 hours a month. Shifts are in 3 hour incraments, typically 5pm and later (including weekends).
Join us in ensuring no one passes without company. The first step to becoming a volunteer is filling out our Volunteer Application. You may do so by followign this link: https://www.hosparus.org/volunteer/volunteer-application.html
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Southwest Louisville Area- Hair...
- Love to read??
- Southwest Louisville needs...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Companionship Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Patient Hair Care Volunteers