Web Designer- Word Press Experience
Needs Beyond Medicine
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. Please have knowledge of a nonprofit organization along with Word Press experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
How To Apply
Please email a copy of your resume, previous website work and availability to schedule an interview.
About Needs Beyond Medicine
PO Box 712043, Salt Lake City, UT 84171, US
Needs Beyond Medicine's mission is to decrease the burden of cancer on those undergoing treatment by providing financial support for non-medical expenses. Needs Beyond Medicine focuses on providing educational outreach on the importance of early cancer detection.
Educational Outreach Program
Needs Beyond Medicine helps raise cancer awareness to the public by supporting and promoting community outreach programs through partnerships with other health-focused organizations. Our goal is to help raise awareness and to educate the public regarding symptoms of some of the top diagnosed cancers. All of Needs Beyond Medicine’s educational seminars are free to attend, offer essential information about early detection, and provide attendees with additional resources for prevention.
Needs Beyond Medicine’s Relief Program creates financial assistance grants for cancer patients to use for necessary nonmedical living expenses such as rent, utilities, groceries, transportation, and other essential costs. The Relief Program brings much-needed assistance to adults facing the fight of their lives.
CANSURVIVE is an annual Needs Beyond Medicine fundraiser and gallery stroll that features professional photographs of Utah-area cancer survivors. These portraits include individuals who have conquered the disease and those who are currently undergoing treatment. CANSURVIVE serves as Needs Beyond Medicine’s primary fundraiser.