Assist homeless families through local, well run organization with great staff. Use your talents and experience to help families stay together and step out of their homeless situations.
Age volunteers may be eligible for transportation reimbursement as well as supplemental injury and liability insurance.
Schedules are flexible, based on your availability.
- Adult Education
- Problem Solving
- Community Outreach
- Special Needs
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedules
- Telephone Assurance Program
- Volunteers needed to drive...
- Office Assistant
- Volunteer to help disabled...
- Volunteer Photographer Needed...
- Tutor/Mentors for After-School...
- Reading Tutors
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Volunteer Executive
- Gettysburg - Adult...
- Office Assistant - Advanced
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- GED / ESL Adult Tutors
- Stop health care fraud in...
- Disaster relief volunteers...