Crossroads Hospice invites you to become an Ultimate Giver!What's required? Caring, compassionate individuals who would like to offer companionship, socialization, or emotional support to people who really need a helping hand.
Your time is a valuable asset to our patients and families, who find joy in the small gestures extended by our dedicated volunteers - reading a favorite story, listening to music, playing a game of cards or bingo, watching an old movie, or simply just "being there". The opportunities are endless!
If you have an interest in supporting your fellow community members, or have special talents you would like to share, please contact us today.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- You tell us how much time you can give!
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!