If you are someone with the desire to help children in need and have established media contacts with a knowledge in promoting events, we'd love your help! 100% of the funds raised from our upcoming 5k go towards growing our programs to empower more impoverished children to go after their dreams. We need your help!
Examples of tasks may be:
- Generate and manage publicity for the 5k run/walk
- Obtain corporate cash sponsorships for event
- Coordinate press/media interviews with news, radio, magazines, fashion bloggers, journalists etc.
- Gain public interest for the event
- Research media coverage and industry trends
- Develop fresh, innovative story ideas
The 5k is at the end of October, 2017 so we have time to promote this event right to increase the amount of money raised for the children!
You can work from home or from our office in West Midtown in the Goat Farm Arts Center!
Please navigate to the CONTRIBUTE page of www.drawchange.org to fill out a volunteer application and make sure to include P.R. in your application. This is your first step in volunteering with us.
Thank you for your interest!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours per week
- Include "P.R Help: Vol. Match" in 'How did you hear about us?' section of aforementioned website.