Volunteer at Sunny View's Christmas Social for Seniors.
Volunteer responsibilities will include
Escorting residents in wheelchairs and Assisting residents to their seats
Patrolling aisles to maintain a safe environment; removing walkers and debris from pathways
Serving food and drinks
Greet and mingle with residents
Help clean-up party decorations and food trays at the end of the event.
This event will be held on December 22rd.
Volunteers should be very outgoing and friendly.
Able to start a conversation with others.
Basic understanding of food service.
Enjoys socializing and events.
Thrives in fast-paced environments.
Flexible with changing demands.
Volunteers are strongly encouraged to dress up for this event. Festive sweater theme!!!
Name badge is required and will be provided.
Alcohol may be present at this event.
Volunteers under the age of 18 will not participate in serving alcoholic beverages.
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Pinochle Player
- Photographer for Auxiliary...
- Father's Day Social Volunteers
- Early Mother's Day Social
- Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Services Admin Assistant
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Early Thanksgiving Social!
- Christmas Social for Seniors
- Knitting to Make a Difference
- Looking to help a Senior- Become...
- Garden Enthusiast
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Service with a Smile- Dining...
- Halloween Party
- Volunteer Services Intern
- Store Assistant Manager