This marketing coordinator would be in charge of spreading our critical messages across Facebook (in groups, on specific pages, asking volunteers to spread the word, etc) and other social media. This volunteer will write and share posts when urgent needs arise, including situations where dogs need immediate foster, promoting fundraisers when we're in need of money, essentially anything that we need to get across to thousands of people. Writing ability is a must. Will need to always be on the lookout for new groups to post in. This is a volunteer position. Must have regular computer access and around 7-10 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Interim Vetting Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Volunteer/Foster Relations...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- External Marketing Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator